Baesman CRM & Loyalty is a division of Baesman Group and specializes in Loyalty, CRM, Direct, and Cross-Channel Marketing solutions for B2C companies including retail, restaurant, and home services. Our deep knowledge of direct to customer communication and retail marketing challenges, allows Baesman to build programs that result in profitable customer interactions. Combining our in-house digital execution with Baesman Group’s printing & fulfillment services, we ensure total quality control and a single point of accountability from strategy through execution.
This position requires an excellent collaborator, communicator, and analytical mind with extensive knowledge of retail consumer data, database infrastructure, and agency delivery process management. The successful candidate is a problem solver in a fast-moving and highly diverse environment who will be able to handle multiple complex data-driven projects across clients simultaneously while ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery. Ideal candidates must exercise domain expertise in retail customer marketing analytics, have a solid understanding of key retail marketing performance indicators, and be able to coordinate internally with the Baesman client services team. This person also must be able to clearly articulate project requirements, results, and recommendations. The Data Analyst thrives on mining data to derive complex retail marketing strategies that meet client objectives, set clients apart from their competition, and deliver proven profitable and repeatable results. The candidate must have extensive experience in modeling/segmentation, advanced analytics, and can translate reporting into actionable insights. Office space will be provided in our Hilliard, Ohio headquarters, but this position also qualifies for working remotely in Ohio as well.
Areas of focus include:
• Advanced Analytics: Work to identify and develop meaningful and actionable insights to support strategy development for client base. Develop segmentation validation and testing strategy and update/refresh based on ongoing results. Ability to design statistical modeling methodology in support of client marketing goals and objectives and drive model build on behalf of the client.
• Retail Marketing Test Hypothesis and Methodology Development: Derive and design complex multi-channel retail marketing testing strategies that include data driven hypothesis, statistically relevant test design/methodology. Prepare back-test presentation where relevant to support business case for testing methodology.
• Retail Marketing Analysis: Provide analysis and “story” in support of standard campaign reporting, including trends, anomalies, testing results and key insights. Develop and present actionable future campaign strategy recommendations based on these findings as well as recommendations for additional deep dive reporting to validate hypothesis.
• Quality Control & Process Improvement: Develop and/or maintain processes and procedures that assure flawless strategy development, execution, reporting, and analysis of marketing campaigns. Maintain and improve upon existing quality control standards. Propose enhancements to audit and streamline strategy development, reporting and analysis processes.
• Collaboration and Communication: Ability to work cross-functionally to develop strategy and reporting in support of client goals. Must be able to communicate openly across all levels of the business.
Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
• 5 to 7 years of retail strategy and analytical experience, BA or BS in a related field
• Independent thinker with the ability to develop an idea into a project with measurable and actionable impacts
• Must have the ability to use visualization tools to describe complex analytical findings
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of marketing database systems.
• High proficiency in SAS & SQL is a must. SAS Enterprise Guide and statistical certification is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong multi-tasking skills: must be able to balance multiple analytical projects, partners, vendors, and timelines. Ability to reprioritize, seamlessly communicating the required changes and impacts to all effected party.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off, and much more! Baesman has been in business for over 68 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America Award winner! EOE