Baesman CRM & Loyalty is a division of Baesman Group and specializes in Loyalty, CRM, Direct, and Cross-Channel Marketing solutions for B2C companies including retail, restaurant, and home services. Our deep knowledge of direct to customer communication and retail marketing challenges, allows Baesman to build programs that result in profitable customer interactions. Combining our in-house digital execution with Baesman Group’s printing & fulfillment services, we ensure total quality control and a single point of accountability from strategy through execution.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of Loyalty marketing from strategy through execution and analysis. The ideal candidate for this position must be a dynamic individual who has energy, enthusiasm, and an ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results and thrives on working in a fast-paced, challenging environment. This position requires you to communicate and coordinate the final solution strategy, work together to develop an implementation plan, and keep all team members informed of project status while applying your industry and consultative expertise in analytics, direct marketing best practice, and customer contact management. Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in CRM / Loyalty strategy position to be considered for this role. Office space will be provided in our Hilliard, Ohio headquarters, but this position also qualifies for working remotely in Ohio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Understand client’s loyalty needs and convert into a complete loyalty solution that includes program design, reward recommendations, analytics, ongoing program strategy, and ROI
• Analyze and Report financial model scenarios
• Lead working sessions and weekly touch bases of client timeline and deliverables for loyalty design with clients and all working teams
• Identify yearly KPIs to analyze, report, and optimize loyalty performance. Provide actionable recommendations and insights.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the loyalty trends, competitive insight, and new platform technologies. Providing thought leadership and loyalty expertise.
• Work with the database team to develop new loyalty solutions that solve loyalty challenges and evolve our technology.
• QC/approve all campaigns to ensure that the creative, copy and functionality are correct to execute with excellence
• Responsible for planning and executing Loyalty marketing calendar in alignment with client goals and program growth
• Assist in managing expectations and communications with client(s)
• Establish positive, trusting, and motivational relationships
• Assist in other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary
• Work with internal departments to support marketing efforts