Baesman CRM & Loyalty is a division of Baesman Group and specializes in Loyalty, CRM, Direct and Cross-Channel Marketing solutions for B2C companies including retail, restaurant, and home services. Our deep knowledge of direct to consumer communication and retail marketing challenges, allows Baesman to build programs that result in profitable customer interactions. Combining our in-house digital execution with Baesman Group's printing & fulfillment services, we ensure total quality control and a single point of accountability from strategy through execution.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of CRM marketing from strategy through execution and analysis. The ideal candidate for this position must be a dynamic individual who has energy, enthusiasm, and an ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results and thrives on working in a fast-paced, challenging environment. This position requires you to communicate and coordinate the final solution strategy, work together to develop an implementation plan, and keep all team members informed of project status while applying your industry and consultative expertise in analytics, direct marketing best practice, and customer contact management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Serve as project lead on execution of CRM campaigns including: planning, communication to the team, QC and executing with excellence
• QC/approve all campaigns to ensure that the creative, copy and functionality are correct
• Responsible for planning and executing CRM/Loyalty marketing calendar
• Collaborate effectively with internal partners, clients and 3rd party vendors throughout the execution of each campaign
• Review tactical execution of campaigns to assure expected strategic results are achieved and provide client ROI and campaign hindsight’s on those tactics
• Make recommendations to client around strategy and approach, always keeping pulse on industry leaders and making key program changes
• Identify, monitor and analyze metrics for each campaign
• Assist in managing expectations and communications with client(s)
• Stay current with industry standards and best practices
• Assist in other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary
• Work with internal departments to support marketing efforts