Baesman Group is seeking a Digital Ink Jet Press & Finishing Operator for our first and second shift operations. This role is responsible for the setup and operation of a full range of printing and finishing equipment. Must be experienced with multicolor equipment and / or finishing equipment, able to stand for long periods of time, regularly move / lift up to 25 pounds and frequently 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive work assignments and communicate daily schedule with co-employees.
• Prepare each job in accordance with the job ticket and adhere to the production schedule sequence.
• Perform machine setups on both the printers and finishing equipment within the targeted time-period.
• Achieve and maintain required print and finishing quality level that meets our customer expectation.
• Consistently maintain a high level of production on the digital ink jet web press and finishing equipment that achieves the targeted level of through-put.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Follow and comply with all Baesman safety guidelines and work rules.
• Interpret job specifications via the job ticket to understand job details such as number of pieces to be printed and finished and ensure the quality characteristics of the product (perforations, scores and folding).
• When producing USPS Mail, ensure that the finished product adheres to USPS tray and pallet preparation requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.