We are a team of strategists, technologists, and marketing production experts located across three tightly-woven divisions with a 70-year history of helping our clients engage their customers and drive sales. We serve an array of ever-changing industries including retail, finance, healthcare, food services, and more. Our products and services include customer acquisition and retention, loyalty and CRM strategy and platforms, commercial printing, direct mail, email strategy and execution, warehousing and fulfillment, web-to-print, and more. We are a privately held, nationally-recognized, single-source provider.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing salesperson with a proven track record of direct to consumer marketing experience and building and growing a pipeline of new business. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated creative thinker and problem solver who is comfortable navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and speaking to multiple decision makers.
As the Business Development - Marketing Services representative, you will be responsible for executing aspects for the organization’s business development plan, identifying new business opportunities, qualification of prospects and executing our sales process to successfully negotiate and close deals. You will work both independently and within team environments to both understand and action selling strategies. Office space in our Hilliard, Ohio headquarters will be provided, but working remotely or from home will also be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Become a subject matter expert in Baesman products and services to be able to provide solutions to the client’s needs.
• Lead new business calls, presentations, and RFP process
• Develop customer relationships to nurture sales process and form loyal customer base
• Identification and qualification of prospects
• Sales of all products and services to customer base (Marketing Strategy and CRM services, Loyalty Services & Technology, Print, Email, Fulfillment)
• Training and continuing education in the industry to stay abreast of trends
• Knowledge of competition and market in CRM & Loyalty Space. Conference attendance and relationship management