Baesman Insights & Marketing is a division of Baesman Group and specializes in Loyalty, CRM, Direct, and Cross-Channel Marketing solutions for B2C companies including retail, restaurant, and home services. Our deep knowledge of direct to customer communication and retail marketing challenges, allows Baesman to build programs that result in profitable customer interactions. Combining our in-house digital execution with Baesman Group’s printing & fulfillment services, we ensure total quality control and a single point of accountability from strategy through execution. Baesman Insights & Marketing is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
In this position, you will be responsible for full loyalty development and execution of client loyalty strategies. This role will implement Baesman’s data driven proven methodology with a focus on driving brands sales and customer engagement. The ideal candidate must be a dynamic individual who has energy, enthusiasm, and an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results and thrives on working in a fast-paced, challenging environment. This position requires you to communicate and coordinate final solution strategy, work together to develop implementation plan, and keep all team members informed of project status, while applying your loyalty industry and consultative expertise in analytics, direct marketing best practice and customer lifecycle marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Serve as project lead/manager of execution of Loyalty re/design. Projects including planning, competitive research, industry landscape, customer insights and data analysis.
• Coordinate with Baesman development team to customize Baesman’s proprietary loyalty platform, Intuition, to client specifications.
• Responsible for planning and executing of Loyalty marketing calendar
• Collaborate effectively with internal partners, clients and 3rd party vendors throughout the execution of each campaign
• Review tactical execution of campaigns to assure expected strategic results are achieved and provide client ROI and campaign hindsight’s on those tactics
• Presenting recommendations to client around strategy and approach, always keeping pulse on industry leaders and making key program changes
• Identify, monitor and analyze metrics for each campaign
• Assist in managing expectations and communications with client(s)
• Stay current with Loyalty industry standards and best practices
• Assist in other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary
• Work with internal departments to support marketing efforts