Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for an inkjet operator for our second shift (3:00PM - 11:00PM) operations. Working under the supervision of the Lettershop Manager or a shift lead person, the Inkjet Operator is responsible to setup and operate one of the resident inkjet devices according to specifications on the job ticket.
- Setting up and running inserting and inkjet mail equipment
- Mechanically inclined with ability to maintain and identify repairs of equipment
- Ability to tray mail, band mail trays and sort (keep in zip code order)
- Ability to read postal statements and sort mail accordingly
- Perform quality control during runs to ensure product meets USPS requirements
- Ability to stage work product and keep area organized