Baesman Group is seeking an enthusiastic individual to support the day-to-day operations in Human Resource and provide support to senior leadership on an as needed basis. The HR & Administrative Coordinator will carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: recruiting, training and development, filing and benefit administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare new hire packets.
• Complete benefit status change forms adhering to time sensitive deadlines.
• As needed, provide executive support to CEO and President on various tasks.
• Source, identify and attract candidates through a variety of methods including advertising, networking, internet searching, and referrals.
• Perform phone screens and interviews to match potential candidates with open positions. Assess candidate work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements and company fit.
• Maintain and prepare recruiting documents such as company information packets, benefit information, offer letters, declination letters, and other general correspondence.
• Provide interviewing assistance to managers, such as coordinating and scheduling interviews and travel arrangements for candidates.
• Conduct background checks, drug screens and candidate reference checks.
• Proactively recruits to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner.
• Meet with new hires on their first day to complete paperwork.
• Manage weekly attendance reporting and occurrence procedures.
• Create and manage company, birthday, and anniversary calendars and other forms of internal communication.
• Manage company directory.
• Assist with internal programs and company events.
• Complete HR filing and track document purging schedules.
• Provide filing support to finance department
• Support general Baesman operations through participation in meetings as appropriate.
• Service as an example to other Baesman Associates in matters of appearance, attitude and performance in a manner best serving Baesman clients and associates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, communications or PR.
• Pervious HR or staffing experience plus, but not required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail.
• Must be able to interact professionally and positively with all levels of employees.
• Must possess a high degree of energy, sense of urgency and customer service oriented as well as strong organizational skills.
Ability to maintain confidential information and work in a team environment with a strong customer service focus.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; short & long term disability; 401(k) with a generous company match; life insurance, profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays and much more! Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.