Baesman Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced and goal driven Account Executive to help grow our expanding business. This person will be responsible for the sales of our extensive product line and services Baesman Group, Inc has to offer such as our in-house marketing agency, product fulfillment and technology as well as one of the largest sheet fed print production firms in the state of Ohio. The Account Executive will be responsible for growing business with existing customers and cold calling to develop and enhance customer base. This is a unique opportunity for individuals looking to drive their own success based on experience, personal initiative and drive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of all products and services to customer base.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold call premise visits and networking.
- Become an expert in Baesman Group, Inc. products and services to be able to provide solutions to the client’s needs.
- Identification and qualification of prospects to develop for sales process to convert to customers.
- Develop customer relationships to form loyal customer base.
- Ability to anticipate problems with jobs and to understand and monitor job schedule.
- Organization of account records/files and documentation of activities.
- Develop sales campaigns to promote goals of the company.
- Training and continuing education in the industry to stay abreast of trends.
- Knowledge of competition and market.
- Timely submission of reports including forecasting, projections, credit and expenses.
- Thrive in a deadlines driven environment by meeting due dates and customer’s urgency.
- Serve as an example to other Baesman Group, Inc. associates in matters of appearance, attitude and performance in a manner best serving Baesman clients and associates.