Baesman Strategic Solutions specializes in Customized, Direct, and Cross-Channel Marketing Solutions that deliver the customers you want. We develop highly flexible, sophisticated customer driven solutions across multiple communication channels through a single point of responsibility and integration.
Because of our deep knowledge of both direct to customer communication and retail marketing challenges across all relevant channels, we offer highly effective integrated solutions that result in meaningful and profitable customer interactions. When combined with Baesman printing & fulfillment services, we can ensure total quality control across the full range of solution implementation. This emerging growth business is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
This position requires an excellent collaborator, communicator and analytical mind with extensive knowledge of retail consumer data, database infrastructure, and agency delivery process management. The successful candidate is a problem solver in a fast-moving and highly diverse environment who will be able to handle multiple complex data driven projects across clients simultaneously while ensuring accuracy, and on-time delivery. Ideal candidates must exercise domain expertise in retail customer marketing analytics, have a solid understanding of key retail marketing performance indicators, and be able to coordinate internally with Baesman client services team. Database analysts must be able to clearly articulate project requirements, results, and recommendations. The Customer Insights Analyst thrives on mining data to derive complex retail marketing strategies that meet client objectives, set clients apart from their competition, and deliver proven profitable and repeatable results. The candidate must have extensive experience in modeling/segmentation, advanced analytics, and can translate reporting into actionable insights.
• Retail Marketing Test Hypothesis and Methodology Development: Derive and design complex multi-channel retail marketing testing strategies that include: data driven hypothesis, statistically relevant test design/methodology. Prepare back-test presentation where relevant to support business case for testing methodology.
• Retail Marketing Analysis: Provide analysis and “story” in support of standard campaign reporting, including trends, anomalies, testing results and key insights. Develop and present actionable future campaign strategy recommendations based on these findings as well as recommendations for additional deep dive reporting to validate hypothesis.
• Advanced Analytics: Work to identify and develop meaningful segmentation strategies for retail clients based on customer behavior. Develop segmentation validation and testing strategy and update/refresh based on ongoing results. Ability to design statistical modeling methodology in support of client marketing goals and objectives and drive model build on behalf of the client.
• Quality Control & Process Improvement: Develop and/or maintain processes and procedures that assure flawless strategy development, execution, reporting, and analysis of marketing campaigns. Maintain and improve upon existing quality control standards. Propose enhancements to audit and streamline strategy development, reporting and analysis processes.
• Collaboration and Communication: Ability to work closely with Account Managers to develop strategy and reporting in support of client goals. Must be able to communicate openly across all levels of the business.
• 5-7 years of retail strategy and analytical experience, BA or BS in a related field, MBA a plus
• Experience with direct to consumer marketing, customer insights, and analytics. Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of marketing database systems.
• High proficiency in SAS & SQL is a must. SAS Enterprise Guide and statistical certification is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail. Ability to identify and diagnose strategic data inconsistencies and errors given that majority of client data pulls from multiple disparate sources.
• Strong multi-tasking skills: must be able to balance multiple analytical projects, partners, vendors and timelines. Ability to reprioritize, seamlessly communicating the required changes and impacts to all effected party
• Experience with JMP or SAS GRAPH a plus
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance, short & long term disability; 401(k) with a generous company match; profit sharing; paid time off, (8) paid holidays and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner. EOE