The Social Media & Content Marketing Manager is a storyteller that develops and distributes relevant, compelling content to engage our audiences, elevate our brand, and help grow our business. Collaborating with sales and other areas, this role leads the development and execution of content marketing plans, editorial calendars, and creation, distribution, and communication of various internal and external media types (blogs, articles, marketing collateral, web content, email, video, social media, talking points, etc.).
The ideal candidate is an excellent verbal and written communicator, who has the ability and willingness to manage both the strategic and day-to-day aspects of content marketing. The successful candidate is also someone who can serve as a topical expert, while proactively generating ideas on new topics, tactics, or approaches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the content creation process from idea to execution, planning and creating high-impact content in collaboration with marketing managers for a variety of sources, developing the content based on input from internal partners and independent research. This includes writing and tailoring content for a variety of segments, audiences, and personas.
- Plan, manage, and execute social media programs and initiatives with content that encourages audience participation and engagement. This includes handling the day-to-day management of social media accounts, including monitoring social media sites and coordinate response with internal resources.
- Stay on top of industry news and developments, including conducting competitive analysis of content and digital strategy. Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team for consideration.
- Plan and manage the editorial content calendar.
- Edit content from various sources, helping them shape their messages, while ensuring all content is consistent with the Radian brand; repurpose content into various mediums and creating compelling communications promoting events and new thought leadership, and other aspects of Radian’s business as needed.
- Analyze performance to quantify return on investment of content marketing efforts, monitoring and refining the process for improved results.
- Editorial mindset with excellent research, proofreading, and editing skills that seeks to understand topics and trends, how they relate to our customers, how customers consume that content and how to create it. Must be able to grasp complex ideas and communicate them simply and effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of how content marketing, PR, email, social media, and other marketing elements interact to bolster overarching brand initiatives and goals, as well as existing and emerging social media platforms and tools for optimization.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent projects from various stakeholders within established timelines and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.
Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding copywriting skills with proven ability to develop compelling, creative, engaging, and informative content for a variety of outlets including, but not limited to, ads, blog posts, social media, videos, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, surveys, etc., with demonstrated results in demand generation, lead nurturing and driving revenue.
- Experience with salesforce.com, marketing automation systems, marketing platforms and analytics tools (e.g. Marketo, Google Analytics) to help create and manage marketing campaigns.
Other Position Parameters:
- Writing samples or online portfolio is requested.
- 5-8 years of relevant technical experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the advertising, direct marketing or digital marketing space.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or equivalent required.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a generous company match, profit sharing, paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 60 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.