Baesman Group is looking for an experienced Account Manager that will be responsible for providing a positive client experience to businesses working with our company. This individual will act as relationship manager for key accounts and must have a strong sense of urgency and be self-motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as relationship manager for key accounts and grow revenue to meet target growth.
- Develop and manage a high level client experience and build strong relationships with the customers.
- Conduct onsite visits with clients as needed.
- Conduct monthly customer “touch base” with your assigned clients.
- Able to balance multiple client projects and request, paying close attention to detail and organization.
- Regular interact with clients verbally, written and face to face.
- Work with Scheduling, Production Management and Planning/Estimating to meet client requirements.
- Create Requests for Quote (RFQ) based on specifications obtained from customers and work with Estimating to complete.
- Review quote letters with customers and continuously follow up on status/needs.
- Enter client information to created projects within Monarch. Maintain and keep all information updated. Follow through from project entry to completion to assure client satisfaction.
- Maintain constant communication with Project Managers throughout the production process to update Client on changes and schedule.
- Host customers for press checks and help with any needs that they may request.
- Assist customers in the development of projects.
- Actively provide solutions to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.