Baesman Insights & Marketing specializes in Customized, Direct, and Cross-Channel Marketing Solutions that deliver the customers you want. We develop highly flexible, sophisticated customer driven campaigns across multiple communication channels through a single point of responsibility and integration. Because of our deep knowledge of both direct to customer communication and retail marketing challenges across all relevant channels, we offer highly effective integrated solutions that result in meaningful and profitable customer interactions. When combined with Baesman printing & fulfillment services, we can ensure total quality control across the full range of solution implementation. This emerging growth business is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
As a Graphic Design & Digital Specialist in the I&M department, the primary area of responsibility will be centered around design/brand identity for both Baesman I&M and client marketing focusing on email, social, and digital campaigns. A successful candidate will have a passion for creative and a strong eye for design, layout, and style with critical attention to detail. In addition to producing creative deliverables, the Graphic Design & Digital Specialist will support the execution of email campaigns through coding, QA/approval, and deployment. This role will server as a primary execution resource for creative and digital projects from concept through production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Develop designs for multiple areas of marketing content, focusing on email, social, and digital campaigns as well as web assets
• Manage and develop production files
• Work with managers to develop concepts and designs for in-season and future campaigns
• Maintain and implement understanding of the client’s brand and customer and stay up-to-date on industry trends and other retail brands
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a cohesive brand experience across all channels
• Manage projects from concept through production
• Support the execution of email campaigns including: HTML coding, mailing setup/deployment, setting expectations, maintaining quality control, managing the deliverables, and meeting deadlines
• Support the QA/approval process for email campaigns to ensure that the creative, copy, and functionality are correct
• Verify appropriate tracking analytics tags
• Collaborate effectively with internal partners, clients, and 3rd party vendors
• Share recommendations around strategy and approach with internal team(s)