Baesman Group, Inc. is looking for Bindery Helpers for their 1st and 2nd Shift operations. 1st Shift is Monday – Friday, 6:00AM – 3:00PM. 2nd Shift is Monday-Friday 3:00PM – 11:30PM. Under the direction of the Bindery Manager or shift lead person, the Bindery Helper performs general labor tasks for the department and assists operators of various levels with their work assignments.
The Bindery Helper is the entry level position in the Bindery for those individuals with no bindery or specific machine experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive work assignment and work priorities from Bindery Manager or shift lead person.
- Assist assigned operator to produce the required quantity of each job to our quality standards by:
- Staging materials and supplies for the operator they are assisting.
- Feed the machine or process, when directed and as needed.
- Package, stack, or box work product as directed.
- Remove excess product, work-in-process, and finished goods from the work area, label them appropriately, and stage them as required.Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules, and regulations.Maintain good housekeeping in assigned work area and throughout the department work space.Other duties as assigned.