Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for an Offset Pressman to work three (3) days a week from 6:00 PM-6:00 AM. This individual will be responsible for the setup and operation of a full range of printing equipment. Must be experienced with multicolor equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time, regularly move/lift up to 25 pounds, frequently 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Machine setups, creating quality print products, general maintenance and clean up.
• Receive work assignments and communicate daily schedule with co-employees.
• Prepare each job in accordance to the job order and follow schedule to prioritize and complete proper workload.
• Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules and regulations.
• Maintain a consistently high level of production to assure a continuous work flow of the printing press.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and write simple correspondence.
• Other duties as assigned.