We are a team of strategists, technologists, and marketing production experts located across three tightly-woven divisions with a 70-year history of helping our clients engage their customers and drive sales. We serve an array of ever-changing industries including retail, finance, healthcare, food services, and more. Our products and services include customer acquisition and retention, loyalty and CRM strategy and platforms, commercial printing, direct mail, email strategy and execution, warehousing and fulfillment, web-to-print, and more. We are a privately held, nationally-recognized, single-source provider
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing salesperson with a proven track record of exceeding sales quota and is capable of building and growing the pipeline of business. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated creative thinker and problem solver who is comfortable navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and speaking to multiple decision makers.
As the Business Development Representative you will be responsible for executing aspects for the organization’s business development plan, identifying new business opportunities, qualification of prospects and diligent management of the sales process to successfully negotiate and close deals. You will work both independently and with team environments to both understand and action selling strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in Baesman products and services to be able to provide solutions to the client’s needs.
• Develop customer relationships to form loyal customer base
• Identification and qualification of prospects
• Sales of all products and services to customer base
• Training and continuing education in the industry to stay abreast of trends
• Knowledge of competition and market